This is not about NatGeo. In fact, it’s a shameless attempt to grab readers by using that iconic magazine as bait.
Actually, my latest article in Bazaar Magazine does mention National Geographic, and a particular issue, but only in passing. Really, I’m telling a HUGE secret.
So go ahead. Click on the link and see what National Geographic Magazine has to do with secrets and psychology.
Other stuff you might find interesting…
- National Geographic: Celebrating 125 Years (mihaipetrephotography.com)
- The Most Iconic Photographs From National Geographic’s 125-Year History (businessinsider.com)
- national geographic magazine: a source of my inspiration (lifeandsnapshots.com)
- Perseverance: why does it matter? Can perseverance be learned? (blueroselady.wordpress.com)
- Let’s Do This! (ohthethingsweshallsee.com)
- Adventurer to be keynote speaker at Women of Courage Event (qctimes.com)